Skip to main content

STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE DIVINE - Elvira Jordan



STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE DIVINE - Elvira Jordan

Good Morning Beloved!
In the past weeks…or even months, I found myself in a really really dark place. A place I thought I had broken out of years back. 

One thing I have realized in this journey of personal growth is that you are never truly done with healing. Once in a while, old wounds will reopen themselves to test how far you have come and what is left to heal.

These past weeks were really tough for me. I found myself crawling back into mindsets, feelings and situations that took me years to break out of. It was like every personal work I had done for the past four years all came crashing down on me in one instant.

The worst part was that this crash was such a gradual process that I didn’t realize what was going on until I found myself in the abyss of my darkness. See it like drifting down into an ocean slowly until you find yourself at the bottom and realize you actually fell 10,000 feet down.

I wallowed in these negative thoughts and emotions for a very long period without seeing it as an issue until I hit a breaking point and decided to recount my steps.

I asked myself what had gone wrong, what I had failed to do or what external influences I had let in. Despite having struggled with these negative emotions for a while, dwelling on very thing that was going wrong, It took me just a moment of thought and a few strategic guidance from the Universe to realize what had happened. 

I spent a few hours of thought trying to dig myself out of the negative emotions, to truly understand what was going on. Once I was able to shift my mind away from my problems to start a conscious quest for solutions, my thoughts guided me to search for the causes of my problem and I realized I had relapsed when it comes to staying in touch with my Source Energy.

Every growth and milestone I had crossed in the past was because I was able to tap into my Source Energy. The Divine Power of God. The Strength of the Universe (or whatever your personal religion calls it).

In tapping into this Source Energy, I had to stay consistent in several activities that centered around PRAYER and COMMUNICATION with my Higer Self and with God. Once I broke that consistency in the name of “being busy”, there was a vacuum that opened up enough room for every unwanted energy to come through.

I want to tell you today that our lives are linked by nature to a Higher Spiritual source, irrespective of our personal beliefs and religions. Navigating your way through this life greatly depends on how strong you can hold on to that Higher Power and how well you can dance with it.

 You know I have never been one to criticize religions, as I am a strong believer that there are several…several ways to get to God.

Whatever way you have found, I urge you to cling to it, hold it tight, strengthen your grip and daily seek out ways to tap into that Higher Realm of Source Energy. Be in constant communication and rapport with the Divine.
.
Bible Verse: Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything,but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Prayer: Dear Lord, show us Your Hand mightily today. Let us experience Your Grace and Glory in a new dimension. Let Your Power work mighty wonders for us today. Amen. 

Do have a Blessed Monday and a Successful Week ahead.
πŸ§‘πŸ€πŸ’œπŸŒΌπŸ’™πŸŒΉπŸ’šπŸŒΈ❤️πŸŒ»πŸ–€πŸπŸ€
#ELVIRASPEN



Read, comment and share with friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEARCH AND PROJECT PARTNERS INAUGURATES STATE-LEVEL PEACE ARCHITECTURE IN RIVERS STATE

As part of the peace building project with the theme “A Community Centered Approach to Transforming Criminality and Violence in the Niger Delta” (CRIN-VIN), Search for Common Ground (SEARCH) and its consortium of partners has inaugurated a State-level Peace Architecture (SPA) in Rivers State, charged with the responsibility of handling conflict issues from the state levels involving state actors. The Inaugural Meeting which held on the 27th of June 2024 in Port Harcourt was attended by members of the community level peace architecture, local government level peace architecture, government agencies, security agencies, civil society organizations, academias, legal institutions  and other stakeholders. While presenting a welcome remark and the terms of reference for members of the SPA, The National Conflict Analyst of SEARCH in West Africa, Andy Nkemneme stated that the SPA is being set up as a group that will enhance the peace building and collaborative efforts of the CRIN-VIN project by

DRUG ABUSE TOPS DISCUSSIONS AS KEY CONFLICT ISSUE IN RIVERS STATE, AT THE MEETING OF STATE PEACE ARCHITECTURE (Photos)

Drug related conflicts were top on the list of key conflict issues at a meeting of the Rivers State Peace Architecture (SPA) and the Steering Committee of the European Union funded project, “A Community Centered Approach To Transforming Violence and Criminality in the Niger Delta (CRIN-VIN)”. The State Peace Architectures were set up as part of the CRIN-VIN project being implemented by Search For Common Ground, in partnership with Stakeholders Democracy Network (SDN), Foundation for Partnership Initiative in the Niger Delta (PIND) and Academic Associate Peaceworks (AAPW), aimed at fostering inclusive community security approaches to addressing the systemic drivers of violence and criminality in the Niger Delta. The SPA meeting which held in Port Harcourt, was organized to discuss on the progress of the community, local government and state level peace architectures of the project, to identify key conflict issues in their various focus areas, and to elaborate on early warning/ ear

EU-ACT PROGRAMME IN RIVERS STATE CLOSES IN GRAND STYLE (Photos)

Civil Society Organizations under the    European Union Agent for Citizen-Driven Transformation (EU-ACT) project have been charged to mentor other CSOs towards achieving sustainable development and credibility in their work. Watch the video report here This was stated at the Closure of the EU-ACT project in Port Harcourt, which was funded by the European Union and implemented by the British Council, with 21 CSOs in Rivers State as partners.  The close out program with the theme, “Reflecting on the Journey and Impacts of ACT Programme in Rivers State” held on the 26th of March in Port Harcourt, and was widely attended by government representatives, CSOs, community representatives and others. In his welcome address, the ACT National Programme Manager, Damilare Babalola revealed that the ACT project which ran for five years in other states and four years in Rivers State, engaged 233 CSOs in 10 states, with    21 of these CSOs based in Rivers State. According to him, the priority of the pr