WHEN THE UNEXPECTED HAPPENS - Elvira Jordan
Good Morning Beloved π
Have you ever had a perfect plan?
I mean that kind of plan you have checked and rechecked to be sure you’re doing it right. To be sure you have all boxes checked, you may even come up with a plan B to support your plan, and even a plan C in case plan A and Be doesn’t work.
Yea…yea!
Some of us are master strategists like that.
Before taking decisions or embarking on projects, the right thing to do is to come up with a game plan or strategy, as many as possible, to see us through it.
In some other cases, our moves are planned through some possible outcomes. We just look at what we want to do and tell ourselves how it may turn out to be. Either this way, that way or the other way.
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where nature surprises you and your plans?
I mean when all your possible outcomes did not work out. Even plan B, C and D failed.
Such situations can be so frustrating!
I’ve had a couple of them recently.
After I had strategized, made my calculations and thought my plan through; I thought my chess board was already well arranged for a win. Then the big foot just came up and stepped all over my chess board. The big foot didn’t just scatter the pieces I had placed carefully. It totally destroyed the board.
I was left confused for a while.
But then, all through my lifetime; as long as I have had my awareness, nothing has actually gone exactly how I have planned.
You know when they say “God always gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers”, it’s like I have a very high rank in that army of strongest soldiers, because my battles have not just been tough but messy.
I don’t even know who recruited me in that army. I definitely didn’t volunteer.
So when things took a downturn from what I had imagined and planned. It was annoying but it wasn’t new to me. Although the battle wasn’t what I had faced before, it was the same demon with a different face.
The thing about situatuons taking a different turn is that, it lunges you into waters you’re not prepared to swim in. It takes you through alleys that you never imagined to walk in. They make you to scatter that box you’ve been thinking outside of, and begin to make you think in circles, vertical, horizontal and zigzag lines.
Sometimes, things taking a different turn will turn you into a magician. You begin to conjure solutions out of thin air.
You begin to strategize like a cornered hungry hound.
You begin to strike like a politician that is about to be disgraced in an election. Protecting your interest at all cost.
The whole matter is that when things don’t work out how you have planned, you will have that ultimate need to improvise and seek for outcomes you never prepared for. Desperately finding a way back to your original intention.
As for me, I have in the past approached such issues like a magician, a cornered hungry hound and a disgraced politician.
Then something in me will click.
How about I consult the Master Strategist.
The one who commands nature.
The author of the Universe.
The one who understands what our hearts and minds are even yet to think or dream of.
Honestly, bringing such complicated issues to God always gives clarity.
If you’re someone who doesn’t believe in God, you may not understand this part.
When I am cornered, surprised by circumstances or stuck in a negative loop, I just whisper in God’s always listening ear “show me the best possible way out that makes me a winner and resolves this issue in the best possible way.”
I tell you, even though it was a foolish mistake that cornered me, my own stubbornness, village things and negative divinations, a host of enemies ganging up against me or just nature doing it’s thing, God comes through for me 100/100 times.
This is when God turns me into a magician.
He gives me ideas that I ordinarily wouldn’t think of.
He creates opportunities that I never imagined.
He creates a passage way where there were no doors.
He makes me to see a Plan Q where there was no plan.
He directs me on how to Improvise when the chips are down.
At the beginning of this piece today, I wanted to talk about how important it is to learn to how to Improvise in difficult situations, but as I kept writing, it became clear that all my Improvisation strategies were divine interventions from God, and I can assure you that he cares about the smallest things, and shows up as much as we need him.
So when you’re feeling cornered by life.
When things don’t seem to align.
When life hits you with its surprises, be sure to contact The Master Strategist- God.
He has answers to every question.
He will turn you into a magician.
As you go about your day, ponder on these words.
BIBLE VERSE: Isaiah 43:19
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, today we ask that You come through for us in a different way. Make ways where there’s none. Create passages where there are no doors. Shock us with Your Miracles today. Amen ππ½
Do have a Blessed Monday and a Successful Week ahead.
π§‘πππΌππΉππΈ❤️π»π€ππ€
#ELVIRASPEN #mondaymotivation

Comments
Post a Comment
Elvira’s Pen