NAVIGATING THROUGH THE STORM - Elvira Jordan
Good Morning Beloved π
If you’re a regular reader, you will understand that most of my write ups are either advice, encouragement or instructions to myself which I choose to share. πͺ§
I had a hard time coming up with something today so I decided I examine my life at this very moment and give myself a little boost. π‘
For me, it has been a very chaotic season… I can’t begin to explain.
Every part of my life has been touched by this chaos…
My finances
My business
My health
Everything has been shaken up one way or the other, so much that I may be using the rest of the year to pick up the pieces.
In all of this, I am happy for the grace of God because I have not experienced one minute of sadness, anger, frustration or ingratitude. I always say to myself “someone somewhere is getting it worse than I am” and somehow, the universe looks for a way to prove it to me.
The good part of everything is that I can’t even find a way to blame myself or anyone else, because everything that has happened is just nature doing its thing. Every day cannot be sunshine, everyday cannot be laughter, everyday cannot be all jolly and lalalalala, as I always live.
The best part is that there’s this pattern in my life I have come to understand.
Right before something good comes into my life, the universe finds a way to shake me up, to test me a little, so my emotions and lifestyle can be guided when the good thing comes. To accommodate a new phase in my journey and to prepare me for it.
This kind of shaking checks on my pride, improves my discipline, adjusts my attitude, elevates my faith, improves my confidence and keeps me in a constant state of gratitude… enough to manage whatever is coming.
As what hit me this season hit me really big, it has become obvious that whatever is coming will be really big, so I bask in that confidence and look forward to the miracles that are about to unfold.
So wherever you are in your life, whether positive, negative or in between, remember to take notes.
Remember to be grateful
Remember that every thing is a lesson.
Remember that nothing in this world is a coincidence.
Remember that the universe gives what we need and takes away what no longer serves us.
Learn.
Shed.
Pray.
Believe.
Communicate with God through it all.
Every season is a preparation for the next season, whether positive or negative.
As you go about your day today, ponder on these words.
BIBLE VERSE: Isaiah 43:2
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
PRAYER: Dear Lord, teach us everyday to appreciate what we have. Preserve our faith that we will not grumble in our darkness. Prepare our minds for the blessings that this new season will bring to us. Amen ππ½
Do have a Blessed Monday and a Successful Week ahead.
π§‘πππΌππΉππΈ❤️π»π€ππ€
#ELVIRASPEN #mondaymotivation

Comments
Post a Comment
Elvira’s Pen